Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Goods!!!

Ok ladies and Gentelmen, Welcome to my blog!
I am a total newb at blogging so bare with me! The main idea I have with this page is to shed some insight on some of the stuff on my mind, and to hook you peeps up with inside info about my projects, and projects I am working on.
I will also post an artist of the week and musician of the week on this page, just to get you peeps exposed to some of my inspirations and hopefully show you some cool stuff you might be into.

Onwards!


Now the Goods...

First, Let me hook you peeps up with the essentials! The many links that you can connect with me at.

Personal Links
My MySpace
My Twitter

Davidoth Links
Davidoth MySpace
Davidoth AcidPlanet
Davidoth SoundClick
Davidoth.net - Currently DOWN!

The Focusing Halo Links
The Focusing Halo MySpace
The Focusing Halo Facebook
The Focusing Halo SoundClick
The Focusing Halo AcidPlanet

0 comments:

Post a Comment