Friday, May 15, 2009

News from Music-Land

Ok, so today has been another all day solo jam sesh...

First, my boy Marc from N.U.D.E. shoots me an email and he's like, "Dude, we are ready to remix Truth for you. Send it on over." And so I send it. Then he says "Hey, you wanna remix one of our new songs? How about 'Rough, Rugged and Raw'? I will send you some alternate unreleased rap lyrics, see if you can do something with them." ... FUCKING SWEET!!! Here is a legit group of pro musicians who now have for the 3rd time asked me to remix for them, I'm so pumped! So, yeah I started work on that this morning.

Then I heard the new Eminem album Relapse... Instant inspiration, Back to the LAB!!!

So I get the keyboards and bass out again, and Blaw!!! I made a very special track.... It's called "The Drill". It's for a buddy of mine who is off doing his thing right now in the Army, Gotta try to finish this "28 Discs Later" Album fast so his mom can take it to him in a few weeks...

PLUS! I heard good news from the bank in regards to my new house, and new studio... NIIICE!!!

Very good productive day today! Still bumpin' Relapse on MySpace, can't wait for the 19th so I can go buy the hard copy!!! Feeling good with all my projects right now! "28 Disks" from Davidoth and "Everything" From The Focusing Halo almost ready! FUCK YES!!!

...Maybe I will give you all a nice surprise soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment