Thursday, June 4, 2009

I wish to transform into my spirit form and descend deep into the ocean. To pass through the deep, dark liquid blue and free my mind from the chains that bind it. I will seek nothing but solice, and find answers to questions un-thought. After I had watched exotic and beautiful aquatic life surround me, and wrap me in an unending trance, I will shoot back up to the surface. I will travel by boat, men will tell tales of the spirit aboard there ship. In the end we will reach port, and as the men leave the ship I will transend into an airy, and luminescent glow as I travel deep into the night sky. I float endlessly and limitless through the night sky as I contemplate all I thought I knew, and what I must still learn.

come with me my love, into this neverending trance of solitude, I wanna just tell you...All the stars in the sky can't match one moment gazing into your eyes...

1 comments:

Lee said...

Dude, what drugs were you fucking on? That was pretty cool... I could totally picture that movement... Very Deep, nice. ;-D -Lee

Post a Comment