Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Quotes

So today, This morning...I had a random brain meltdown... It involved my sudden and utter realization that, I was in fact.. making crazy and insane statments that made sense to me, but noone else. My co-workers gleefully pointed this out to me, and we all got a great laugh.

"I'm crying man!"

Seeing as this is not a "One Man Show" I opted to share my newfound wealth of knowledge with some of my buddies at work this aftrenoon. The advise was in straight from my mind, heart and soul in its purest, most honest form.

Since were all friends here... I will share this advise with you.

"When you have all of your parts that you need to complete something, its like Legos. But, fresh out da' box Legos ok. You got all the pieces, all 1003 of them. So you use all these perfect pieces and you build a fucking space ship. And you use this space ship and you fucking take off!"

It's that simple... AND, If you still have a question after this advise, and your sitting on the idea. Do I do it? Don't I do it? Is Dave right, how can he be right...he is just fucking crazy. To you I say this...

"DUDE, you throw the damn Legos on the table and you build that bitch!"

- Me

1 comments:

Lee said...

And I shall tell you this... In life, everyone gets boxes of legos. every new opportunity is a box of fucking legos... However, 'fresh out da box' isn't always the condition. Not all 1003 pieces are guarenteed to be there man. So when you get these damaged boxes of legos, don't sulk over the fact that you can't have a perfect spaceship, smile at the fact that you can create this new opportunity - a different entity. Say Fuck the instructions, man, and build something new. That something new may not always be better, but atleast it's better than throwing that damaged box out... Either do it, or don't do it - but do something...

Post a Comment