Saturday, June 20, 2009

Some tidbits...

Sorry about my recent lack of posts lately! I have been stuck at work for some crazy hours these past few weeks!

Good news though! First, me and Maria officially got our house! After all the stupid bullshit we had too sift through we are finally done! Now comes the pain in the ass moving and repainting the old apartment, and getting the new place ready!

Also, I have officially joined the band "Silicone Feelings". We have been wrighting some sick material and just played two shows last week, It was Great!! My long time friend Stephanie on vocals and guitar, and her Fiance Todd on drums! I am really loving this band and izm very excited about the future of this project.

"28 Discs later" is out now! I will post a direct link for people to purchase copies online real soon. I sold out the initial batch!!!

Ok, I will post again soon, I have just been so busy as of late! In fact i'm at work now...so I should go do some work!!

-Peace!

1 comments:

Lee said...

Yeah, get back to work dude. :) Rough Draft of Review nearing completion...

Post a Comment