Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inspirational women of music: Black and White.

"Amy Winehouse"

Growing up music was the driving inspiration in my life. Really, it still is.

Over the years so many artists have added something to my life in one way or another. Today I wanted to do something to showcase some of the most influential and inspirational women in music, at least to me.

All of these ladies added something to both my art, and my person. Black and White just seemed to be a fitting medium for this project.


These ladies are sexy, and strong. Smart and Talented. Inspiring and Amazing.

Thanks for everything.



"Madonna"


"Poe"

"Amy Winehouse"

"TLC"

"Stevie Nicks"

"Shirley Manson"

"Kylie Minogue"

"Diana Ross"


"Bjork"

"Aaliyah"

"Koda Kumi"


3 comments:

fagankela said...

I loved Aaliyah back in the day.. her and timbaland were a force to be reckoned with..

Dave_Radcliffe said...

Indeed! Aaliyah still remains relevant in R&B even though she has passed, and was so young. It's crazy to think how huge she could have become, and how much more great music her and Timbaland could have made. But at least we have the many gems she left us before she moved on.

Anonymous said...

<3 your choices! not a huge fan of stevie nicks, but it could just be her hair. (hehe) <3

Post a Comment