Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Oath" News.

"Oath final cover art"

Wow, I never thought recording "Oath" would end up being so much fun!

Recording and working on it has been a blast. Right when I thought it was finished it began to take on a world of its own and we are off running again! With less than a month before the release date Me, Chaitan and Ed are busting balls to finish songs I didn't even conceive two months ago.
It's starting to look like Oath might end up being a full length album instead of just an EP... We shall see where this takes us and we will work right up to the wire on this if we have to. Be prepared for some crazy shit, it's coming!

For now I really can't release a final track listing because I just don't know how many more songs we will finish before we are forced to call it quits. What I can tell you is that we have gone in and revamped a few of the original cuts and started making some killer new tracks. One of which is a track titled "Na'Vi". We were so inspired by James Cameron's epic 'Avatar' that we feel compelled to pay homage to it in song.

I have also been working on some exclusive tracks for my friends over at Alpha Swagger... More info on those soon!

What I can release now is the cover art! =)

This is gonna be good.

-Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment